February 10, 2019
February 10, 2019
The perfect day for a ride.
A Portland cycling classic to keep you on your bike year round.
Choose from the Challenge (42-mile), Urban (19-Mile) or Family (4-mile) routes. The ride is capped at 2,000 and is expected to sell out.
- Delicious snacks before the ride
- Fun and satiating rest stops
- Hot soup, grilled cheese sandwiches, and a cocoa bar at the finish
- Well-marked routes with maps and cues
- Medical and mechanical support on route & transport vehicles
- Finish line party at the Lucky Lab Brewpub
- A huge costume contest with great prizes
- Benefits the Community Cycling Center
Early bird (before January 1) - $38
Standard (until February 9) - $43
Pre-Ride Party (February 10) - $48
At event (if not sold out) - $55
Early bird (before January 1) - $28
Standard (until February 9) - $33
Pre-Ride Party (February 10) - $38
At event (if not sold out) - $45
Early bird (before January 1) - $12.50
Standard (until February 9) - $15
Pre-Ride Party (February 10) - $17.50
At event (if not sold out) - $20
Kids 12 and under ride free.
The ride is capped at 2,000 and is expected to sell out.
Family Ride Option
Costume Contest - HAVE SOME FUN & WIN GREAT PRIZES
How to Participate
- Show up to the ride in your ingenious ensemble. Should you need costumer inspiration, check out photos from the 2018 ride.
- Upon arrival, check in to participate in the costume contest
- Pick your category: Elaborate, Group, Weather Themed or Punniest
- Check back at the costume contest booth to see if you are a winner of free ride passes and other cool prizes
- Look and feel fantastic on the Worst Day of the Year
2019 prizes will be announced soon.
Our Beneficiary - The Community Cycling Center
THE COMMUNITY CYCLING CENTER BENEFITS FROM A PORTION OF EACH REGISTRATION FEE, PLUS YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS
The mission of the Community Cycling Center is to help build a vibrant community where people of all backgrounds use bicycles to stay healthy and connected. The CCC believes that all Portlanders—regardless of income or background—should have the opportunity to experience the joy, freedom, and health benefits of bicycling. This is the motivation behind everything that they do.
Event Essential Info
Lucky Labrador Brew Pub
915 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, OR 97214
Registration Opens: 8:00 AM
Breakfast Opens: 8:00 AM
Challenge Route Start: 9:00-10:00 am
Urban Route Start: 10:00-11:00 am
Family Route Start 10:45-11:00 am
Lunch Opens: 12:00 PM
Routes Close: 3:00 PM
Goodbye and see you in 2020!: 4:00 PM